Attract Cosmic Success
When you think about the word attract, what comes to mind? Attractiveness is based on contextual beauty. As a matter of fact the planet Venus rules the energy of beauty and “Attraction”. So, astrologically speaking where Venus is in your chart will determine the area you most attract cosmic success.
The sign it’s in and the aspects determine what you attract to you. If you have planets in opposition or square to your Venus such as Moon, Neptune, Mars, or Jupiter you could experience some pretty strong feelings in relation to how you attract things.
For example, if your chart shows that your Moon is opposite your Venus you may feel that you give more than you receive and that things don’t come to you easily. You may have a strong need for approval, because Venus also rules how you love yourself and the Moon rules your emotions. If your emotions are all the way on the other side of your chart you may have a hard time accessing your emotions or ability to self love.
Once you know exactly what aspects you are working with you can create an attraction plan that is specifically designed for you. However, considering that you don’t know all of your attraction aspects there are some basic things you can do to attract cosmic success. Below are 7 gifts you can give others and yourself that will align your attraction factor.
7 Gifts That Attract Cosmic Success
- We have already talked a lot about listening. This is one of the best gifts you can give others and it will bring you so much success. However, we have talked extensively about what true listening is. Make sure you are practicing this on a regular basis, because people really do feel like you are giving them something of value when you listen to them.
- Acceptance is free and its one of the most comforting, valuable gifts you can give to others. People give back where they feel they are accepted. Acceptance makes people feel like they are a part of a community and that is a valuable human need. When you accept others you suspend what you want, what you think and what you feel “should” be and you make room for others to be themselves. What a fabulous GIFT!
- Sharing knowledge is a big deal in this information age. If you know how to teach people something without always charging them it can serve as something that is of such value people will feel compelled to look out for you in their own way as well. When you have a natural gift that takes absolutely nothing for you to share it with others. You would be surprised what your knowledge can do to help others in a huge way.
- Be honest! Being honest does NOT mean you tell every kernel of your business to others. However, it does require that you are transparent. You have some people who struggle with trust and they are so fearful of everything that is not spelled out. No matter how honest you are there will be some people who will find something that you did not say or share and call it “dishonest”. Don’t fall into this trap! But what you can do is be open for questions, criticisms and be willing to be as open as you can within reason. Sharing your stories is a good place to start. Honesty is the balm that will soothe people’s fears.
- Resources are great to give people who are looking for answers to their problems. You can’t help everyone, so if you have some resources to guide others in the right direction they will feel like you gave them the best gift ever. I have been more grateful to those that have simply shared a resource with me than I was the actual resource.
- Be yourself! Wow, who know that something so simple would be so hard to do. We are energy, which means that its easy for us to be conditioned by others. When we become overly conditioned by others we tend to abandon who we are to fit in or appease others. This can lead to a whole host of violations, such as dishonesty, withholding, misleading and betraying ourselves. When you are authentically you then others are encouraged to be themselves and everyone can attract what is for them and repel what is NOT for them. This is a great FREE gift to give to yourself and others.
- Love is a fabulous gift! Love what you do, love who you are, love what others bring to the table of life and you have encompassed so many other gifts within the gift of love. Think about it. If you really love unconditionally you also become appreciative, thankful, grateful, giving, loyal, true and a whole host of other things. If you are stuck in a relationship that is not loving, a job you hate, an addiction or a situation that is tearing you a part, how much love do you think you are emitting to the world around you?
Your assignment for today
Write down all of the seven above gifts and under or beside each of the headings write down 3 specific ways you can achieve transmitting these gifts to others in your personal and professional life. Take each gift and focus on one of them for one week straight. Jot down the results of each and how mastering each gift has enriched your life and the life of others.
Come back and share with us how you are doing and in which area you have seen the most improvement. Also, if you have some gifts you would like to add to this list feel free to do so.
Your call to action
Download your Cosmic Map to Success and start discovering your hidden gifts and talents today!
Share this post with others and give the gift of sharing knowledge!